NuFly Yoga means Nude Flow Yoga, simply being nude in the flow of the postures.
For me, yoga is a journey. Who says journey, says discoveries, secret paths, unexplored land, magical moments, difficult times, awareness, and self-realization. It is an inner journey, to reveal our real nature, our true self, an adjustment sometimes, a re-connection with ourselves, and others, which became, for me, indispensable to my physical and spiritual balance.
As a nomad, a traveler, this inner journey is nourished by encounters and people all along the road, because I believe the most effective learning comes from discoveries, sharing and acceptance.
Being a nomad implies also to feel free, freed from borders, from nationality, from castrating boundaries, finally totally open to each and everyone in our whole world, as one community, one mankind, all unique but all alike.So, Yoga NuFly Style:
All the yoga styles I had the opportunity to practice – and study – inspired me to give to the practice I offer its own identity. More than just a physical practice, Yoga NuFly is a body-mind-spirit awakener.
For me, practicing yoga, any kind of yoga, it is to become aware of what takes place in our body and mind/spirit, to serve ourselves, and be open to everything around us. It is to learn to accept & love ourselves such as we are, and to spread this love & acceptance. It is a general awareness, not turned to one, but on the contrary, open to all that surrounds us. It is to find authentic values, through a holistic approach of life, steeped with compassion, to discover who we really are, and to find our true place, in respect and acceptance of every living being.Yoga NuFly speaks to our bodies; our minds speak to us.
We listen to our soul, and become our own spirit inspirer. Yoga NuFly in 3 roots, 3 perspectives, and 3 spices
The 3 roots of Yoga NuFly – 1 main seed : foundation
– The « Universal Principles of Alignments » of Anusara yoga and Iyengar approach teach us how to ground ourselves, then align our whole body, for a safe practice, in accordance with our internal pulsation, in a therapeutic, and creative experience, in every pose.
– The philosophy that underlies the physical practice comes from the main principles of Buddhism, especially compassion, and from the tradition of Kashmir Shaivism Tantra, believing in « the intrinsic kindness and beauty of every being « , and bringing every practitioner to reveal and to cultivate the best of him/herself, already present in him/her.
– The Universality gives a place to every person: in each of us lie our deep nature, our Authentic Essence, or True Self, not separated from the Universal Essence. In this spirit, the practice inspired mainly by Anusara and Jivamukti Yoga aims us to reveal our inner beauty and the Divinity already present in each of us. Therefore, every person is respected and honored with his/her possibilities and limitations, not judged but completely accepted as he/she is.
The 3 perspectives of Yoga NuFly – 2 main sources : connection & expansion
– A great foundation gives us a better connection to ourselves and our surrounding. Add here rigor, and self-commitment in the practice – where a big importance is granted to meditation and connection between the spirit, the mind and the body – and you will elevate the physical practice to a spiritual level.
– « Dancing with the breath », we investigate the biomechanics of our body. As much on a physical as an emotional level, this aspect reveals our « patterns » which allows us to know ourselves better and deeper, and gives us the chance to choose a more appropriate answer, and even make some changes in our daily life.
– A human being, like the universe, is a constant stream of energies always pulsating, joyful and creative. We meet that up as much in the physical as spiritual practice, where engagement rhymes with enthusiasm, self-fulfillment and fun.
The 3 spices of Yoga NuFly – embody your practice as a whole
One is like a gorgeous chili, challenging, sometimes intimidating, with such a warm sense of sharing. This is the taste of YOGA, which helps the body, with a physically powerful practice, and the mind, with a practice spiritually emancipative.
One is like a yellowish root of turmeric, beautifully colored, with such a helpful power for our body. This is the taste of AYURVEDA, an ancient traditional « science of life », a preventive therapeutic approach, a daily lifestyle in agreement with each person and local area.
One is like a dazzling green cardamom, with its compelling perfume, and its explosion of flavor in mouth. This is the taste of TANTRA, a very old wisdom nourishing & nourished by Buddhist, Taoist philosophy and Kashmiri Shivaïsm, which will wake up your inner Divinity and inner perfection.
All those flavors celebrate life and inner divinity of every human being. The practice, ensued from them, profoundly spiritual, improves creative freedom and expansion of the heart.